- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 125g butter, melted
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 60g butter, melted
- 60g copha, chopped
- 125g cooking chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 3cm deep, 28 x 18cm (base) lamington pan.
- Combine all base ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared lamington pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from oven. Cool.
- Make filling: Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, whisking, for 8 minutes or until golden. Pour over cooked base. Bake for 12 minutes or until firm. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until set.
- Make topping: Place copha and chocolate into a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Pour over caramel. Refrigerate to set. Cut into squares to serve.